Sunday 5 February 2012

Exciting News.

Hi all, I have some exciting news....

I have reached over 100 subscribers on my youtube channel, so I thought I should do a special video and blog post. So here is the post, and below is the video, I didn't think that just a video saying thanks was what I should do, so I also added in a quick tour of the 3d cell build so far. It is coming along nicely, and now I don't need the map until the later half of the year.

A massive thanks to all those who have subscribed to my channel and regularly watch my videos and read this blog. I really enjoy sharing my game based learning journey, and it makes it so much more meaningful for me knowing that there are people out there enjoying what I am sharing, and perhaps trialling it themselves.

Thanks again, here is the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment